Interview with Dentist Dr Anshul Ray
1) Tell our readers about yourself?
Hi My Name is Dr. Anshul Ray .I am a DENTIST ; a MOTHER of a cute Kid and YOUTUBER.
MOM & FASHION LIFESTYLE BLOGGER on INSTAGRAM.
2) Ma'am, I would like it if you tell us more about your specializations.
I am DENTAL SURGEON did My BACHELOR OF DENTAL SCIENCE degree from Bangalore.
3) What are those qualities that every doctor should have?
A DOCTOR/DENTIST should have ETHICS Sense in every possible way. And Do what is MORALLY correct or ACCEPTABLE.
4) What is the best collaboration experience that you have done with a brand? (answer only if you work for any brand.)
I had many COLLABORATIONS such as Pepe jeans london, FAB india , BATA India, NIMYLE by Itc
5) How many hours a day do you work and hows your daily schedule?
I work for 18 hours a day .CLINICAL PRACTISE 4 HOURS, YOUTUBE OR BLOGGING 4 HOURS, TAKING CARE OF MY HOME 10 HOURS.
6) Is the doctor profession affected your family life? if yes then how?
NOT AT ALL ;
My HUSBAND is also a DENTIST and we both work Together in same clinic so we get to spend lot of time at work too.
Yes i will agree on this that after my baby my practise got hampered as i always want to spend my time with my kid more .ha ha ha
7) What motivates you in life?
LOOKING BACK and REALISING
HOW FAR I HAVE COME.
MOTIVATES ME A LOT .
8) What are your favorite books and movies?
THE DIARY OF A YOUNG GIRL By anne Frank
STORIES BY RABINDRANATH TAGORE
NIRMALA : munshi premchand
MADHUSHALA by HARIVANSH RAI BACCHAN
more of a short movies
9) What surprising lessons have you learned while practicing?
Most Important THING I LEARNT is DEALING WITH patients PHYSCHOLOGY.
10) Tell us about one particular moment when you have felt that Yes, I am proud to be a doctor or the one thing that touched you while practicing?
EVERYTIME I RELIEF A PATIENT SUFFERING FROM INBEARABLE PAIN.
AND THAT PATIENT JUST CANT STOP PRAISING ME IS MY PROUD MOMENT. WHICH ALSO MOTIVATES ME TO CONTINUE MY PRACTISE .
11) What is the thing you would like to change as a doctor?
As a DENTIST i request GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. TO GIVE PROPER RECOGNISATION TO DOCTORS IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE .
12) Top 3 skills required to become a successful doctor.
13) Hows your experience with Amar Ajnalkar?
HE IS A GOOD LISTENER which is a quality of a Good INTERVIEWER
WISH YOU GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE
14) Two lines for our reader.
RESPECT YOUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLEOF YOUR COUNTRY .