There are a few potential startup ideas that could be started with an investment of less than 1 lakh rupees:
- Online tutoring: Start an online tutoring service for students in a specific subject or grade level. You can use video conferencing tools to conduct the lessons and market your service through social media and online classifieds.
- Home cleaning services: Starting a home cleaning service can be a low-cost business idea, as you will only need to invest in cleaning supplies and equipment. You can market your services through social media and classifieds.
- Food delivery: You can start a food delivery service for a specific cuisine or type of food. You can partner with local restaurants and market your service through social media and online classifieds.
- Mobile phone repair services: With a small investment in tools and equipment, you can start a mobile phone repair service. This can be done from home or from a small shop.
- Online marketplace: Create an online marketplace for a specific niche or industry such as handmade products, vintage items, or second-hand items. You can market your marketplace through social media and search engine optimization.
- Content creation: If you have a talent for writing, photography, or video production, you can create content for businesses and individuals and monetize it through advertising, sponsorships, and affiliate marketing.
- Online Courses and e-books : Create and sell online courses and e-books on a topic you are knowledgeable about. This can be done through platforms like Udemy, Skillshare or create your own website.
- Social Media Management: Offer social media management services to small businesses and entrepreneurs. This can include creating content, scheduling posts, and analyzing analytics.
Keep in mind that these are just a few examples, and there are many other possibilities. The key to success with a low-cost startup is to identify a need in the market and to be creative and resourceful in finding ways to meet that need.