Facebook is one of the most famous and widely used platforms of Social Media. People use Facebook daily for more than one time. Study shows that a person uses Facebook more than 27 times in a week. So it can work great for promoting your business on this social site. But many have the question how? Here we will elaborate,how to create a Facebook group for your business and grow your business by reaching up to a maximum number of people.
As Facebook is widely used worldwide, it is best for you to take an opportunity and use it for the purpose of your business enhancement. What harm can it cause if you just try? And above all, this is a FREE platform.
You can have a Facebook account, or a Facebook page, or a Facebook group. The account is for personal use whereas, page and group can be used for business promotion or marketing. But according to study Facebook group has more engagements than a Facebook page. So a Group can be the best technique for your business.
Before creating a group let us first understand what actually a ‘Facebook Group’ is?
Facebook Group is a place where people come together for communication, to share their common interests and opinion on various topics.
Facebook Group allows the members to share their ideas, thoughts. It gives them permission to share any event information, to post photos or videos, Business ideas, etc. People can even ask queries or opinions on various topics. Facebook Group is the best medium for freelancers, business owners, home business owners, bloggers, writers, or other individuals to reach their audience or customers.
Initially, we will talk about, How to create a Facebook group for your Business.
Steps for creating a Facebook Group:
- Open your Facebook profile. If you do not have accounts then first create an account by Signing In.
- Once you get logged in to your profile, you will see the ‘create’ icon on the top right corner on your PC. Click on it. See the attached image for reference,
- Once you click on the ‘Create’ option, you will get a few options like Page, Ad, Group, Event, and Marketing Listing. From those options select ‘Group ’ See the attached image for reference,
- When you click on ‘Group,’ a box will occur on your screen, See the attached image for reference,
- Fill in the name for your new Group.make sure the name is very simple and easy to understand. Do not opt for any difficult words in the name which people may not understand. The name should be attractive.
- Then in the next column, add a few members to your group, maybe a few of your friends from Facebook. If you are not sure which members to add, at least select any one member for time being. You can remove that member afterward.
- The next step is to select the privacy for your group. In ‘select privacy’ there are three options from which you have to choose. See the attached image for reference,
- Public Group: If you choose this option, your group will be public, i.e. anyone can search your group and become a member. Everyone can see the posts in your group.
- Closed Group: in this type of group, any member can join only if the request is accepted by the Group admin. And only a group member can see the posts in this group.
- Secret Group: This type of group cannot be searched. People cannot search for it unless they are the members. Only the members in the group can read the posts and the activities going on in this type of group.
- Once you select the type of group you want, click on the ‘create’ button. And your Group is ready!
- Select a relevant and attractive cover Image for your group and you are ready to invite as many members to join your Group..!!
You would also like our other blogs:
5 BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS FOR MARKETING
HOW TO DO MARKETING ON FACEBOOK
I抎 need to verify with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I enjoy reading a publish that will make folks think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!
Comments are closed.