It is a well-known fact that Digital Marketing is one of the leading techniques at present for marketing. Paid marketing and Organic marketing are the types of Digital Marketing. Let us understand both of them.
There are various types in which Digital Marketing can be done.
The organic Search method is been followed for a long time. This technique is also called as Natural Search. In this method, people start finding your link among search engine due to which traffic is generated. This is classified as Organic search traffic.
When you search for anything on Google, a page is displayed with 10 numbers of results per page. If your link appears on the first page you get a maximum number of clicks or traffic.
In this process, if the link of your website, page, or blog appears on the first page without spending any money, then this is called Organic Search.
Paid Search method allows the link of your website, page or blog to appear at the top of any search. In this method, people start finding your link among search engine at the top due to which traffic is generated. This is classified as Paid search traffic.
When you search for anything on Google, a page is displayed with 10 numbers of results per page. If your link appears on the first page, that too at the very top, you get a maximum number of clicks or traffic.
In this process, the user has to pay a certain amount to appear at the top of the search result. When you opt for Paid Search Traffic, Google search displays your link with the ‘Ad’ column at the left-hand side of your link.
To understand both types, Organic Search and Paid Search, let us take an example.
For Example: If you search on Google for ‘best electronics components’ you get the results.
They are divided into two types, the one at the top is Paid Search with ‘Ad’ labeled on the left-hand side of each link. Below is the Organic Search.
To understand this even better, refer to the image below,
So now you know the difference between Paid Search and Organic Search.
Let us now see the advantages and disadvantages of both of them in Digital Marketing that is: Paid search and Organic Search
Organic Search Advantages:
- The ranking of your link is always on the first page of Google search. This is done without spending even a single penny. This depends on the quality of the content. The better your content the more chances of your link to be displayed in Google top results.
- The content you upload through Organic Search is permanent. It does not disappear with time.
- As your link is on the first page, your click-through rate is higher.
- As your content is Organic and not paid, people tend to trust and believe in your service.
Organic Search Disadvantages:
- It is time-consuming. You don’t need money but a lot of time. Using of Organic search may take up to several months for your link to be in top results.
- You need more resources like very good content and SEO strategies for this.
Paid Search Advantages:
- The time required for your link to appear in top results is very less.
- Paid Search consists of specific targeting of audiences. Like, age, gender, location, occupation, etc. Thus, giving us better results.
- As your link always appears in the top Google search, the click-through rate is higher.
Paid Search Disadvantages:
- For this method, you need to spend money. This comes at a cost
- Once the money you have paid is over, the ad does not appear on the top. Thus, this is temporary.
For better results, you must apply both the techniques, so that the advantages of both get combined giving you a tremendous number of leads. This two Types of Digital Marketing: Organic search and paid search, both this technique will be helpful for you in many ways.
You would also like our other blog:
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR ORGANIC SEARCH RANKING?
Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing
You made some first rate points there. I appeared on the internet for the difficulty and found most individuals will go together with along with your website.
I discovered your blog web site on google and check a number of of your early posts. Continue to keep up the excellent operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Searching for forward to reading extra from you afterward!?
Comments are closed.