Facebook is one of the most used social sites. Have you ever thought that how amazingly you can do your marketing on Facebook? According to studies people use Facebook more than 25 times a week. So just calculate how much business you can promote on Facebook to reach the people who can be interested in it?
For marketing on Facebook, you need to follow a few tricks. This will increase your sales and will enhance the scope of your business.
- When people visit your Facebook page or profile, the first thing that will be visible to them is your profile picture and cover image. Thus both of them should be impressive and should catch the attention of the visitors.
- The dimensions for the profile picture should be 160 x 160 pixels.
The dimensions for the cover picture should be 851 x 315 pixels.
You should upload your logo or tag line or a picture that gives a clear idea of your business or product.
- People use Facebook to connect with people, to get socially involved. So remember Facebook is a fun site, so do not sell your products or services on it aggressively. People get irritated by such behavior.
- Have a very clear goal and strategy about your marketing techniques. Do not post randomly on any topic you like.
- At the start, you can offer discounts or coupons to customers. For example, if you are in the clothing business, offer discounts for the first 20 customers or 20% off to all customers for the first month, in such ways.
- You can even offer coupons to the customers who post their photos using your brand. This will encourage them to come back to you the next time. Even others who see them wearing your brand may like it and in a short time, they will be your customers.
- Be consistent in your posts. Keep posting on your Facebook page or profile regularly. Make sure every time you post, the content should be new and appealing.
- People who comment or reply on your post, encourage them. Reply to their comments. People like it when we appreciate them. They will wait for your next post eagerly.
- When you create a Facebook Page choose a proper category. Don’t think that it will not matter.
- When you post, do it once a day, or 3 times a week. Schedule time for posting. Don’t go for less than 2 posts a week. When the frequency of your posts reduces, the engagement of your audience also reduces.
- Use attractive images, videos to promote your product.
For example 1. if you have a boutique, post images of your new collection
2. If you are an interior designer you can post the images of your project from the first-day stepwise. People will love to see the progress you are making.
3. If you are a dietician, post videos instructing people about everyday food habits.
- Facebook provides you the facility to pin 1 post. This allows your 1 post to always remain at top of your page. The pin you best post. When people visit your page they should like that post. Only then they will scroll down to see your other posts.
- Join Facebook groups. You can then promote your business to a bigger audience.
- Fix the time when to post. See when you get the highest engagement in your post. You can make use of Google insights. This will help you learn more about your customers.
- If you think that you are not getting enough leads even after following the above procedure, then you can make use of paid options like Facebook ads, or boost page, etc. in the paid promotion you can select the fix target audience like age, gender, location, and interest.
In this way, you can do the marketing of your business on Facebook. Don’t waste time, your competitors are already there. You start from today!