To increase your Organic Search Ranking, first, you have to know what does it mean.
When people search on Google and the link of your website, or blog, or product, etc comes on the first page of Google search without you paying anything for the same, it is called Organic Search Ranking.
Now how to rank your content in the top 10 results on Google? Why did I say only ‘top 10?’ whenever you search anything on Google, each page shows only 10 results (unless you change the settings).
There are two ways in which you can do this. Organic search and paid search. But you need to put a hole in your pocket for Paid search. This is not even permanent. Once the money you have paid gets over, you will not be in the top rankings. Thus you should prefer the Organic Search option over Paid Search.
Now let us learn the techniques to increase Organic Search Ranking.
Millions of people daily use Google or similar search engines to search for their daily requirements regarding any product or service. Sometimes people also search for a review of any product or more information regarding any product.
So, your page needs to be on the top of the search results when people look for it. For this, you need to have a very strong and best Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
For this, you need to follow some basic steps:
- Make sure the content which you use is original. Do not copy-paste
- The main service which you offer should be displayed on the top or should be visible to the customer very easily.
- Your website should open quickly within a few seconds. For this, you have to maintain the ratio between coding and content.
- Coding should be 20% and content should be 80%
- Your website should have 250 – 300 words per page
- Write Blogs. They should be minimum 500 words to maximum 1000 words
- Use at least 3 – 4 images so that your audience does not get bored.
- Use color for a few sentences, proper punctuations, include quotes.
- The Title should be of a maximum of 70 characters.
- Keep reading more content, books so than you will have more points stored in your knowledge. This increases the chances of new and fresh points in your content.
- To make sure your content is fresh, check its plagiarism. If you search on Google ‘Plagiarism checker,’ a list of searches will be displayed. Click on any, most of them are free. Copy Paste your text there, you will get your plagiarism result. You will understand if your content is fresh or a bit copied from other content. 20-25% plagiarism is allowed, but prefer your own fresh content. You can also check grammatically your content here.
- Try to have Blogged on your websites. This helps you to constantly add changes or update new content. This is liked by the search engine. This helps your site to rank in top searches.
- Key Words are the most important factor in SEO. But use relevant keywords. The use of irrelevant keywords makes your rank to drop.
For Example: If your service is in a specific city, do not use keywords of other places just because they are more popular.
- There are many tools on Google through which you can find the most popular keywords related to your services.
By following all the above steps you will build a very strong SEO for your website, or service without spending money. This will increase your Organic Search Ranking.
The only drawback of this method is that it requires a lot of time up to 5 – 6 months. But, once you overcome this, make sure your website, or product will always be in top ranking.
You would also like our other blogs:
Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing
HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS WITH DIGITAL MARKETING